For performance apparel that goes the distance, look to Under Armour. Launched in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour engineers sportswear, footwear and accessories that keep professional and amateur athletes alike cool, comfortable and light on their feet while working up a sweat.
Our model is wearing size medium pants. He is 186.7cm (6’1.5”) tall with a 99.1cm (39”) chest and a 78.7cm (31”) waist.
- Length: Inside Leg: 74cm; Front Rise: 30cm; Leg Opening: 30cm (size medium)
- Tapered fit from the knee to leg opening
- Lightweight pique fabric
- Dark grey shade; white stripe down the legs
- Elasticised waistband with internal drawstring
- Zip-up at the ankles
- White stripe down the legs; mesh fabric for breathability
- Embroidered Under Armour logo on right leg
- Dual zip-up pockets on the hip
Cold machine wash.
Length: Inside Leg: 74cm; Front Rise: 30cm; Leg Opening: 30cm
Materials: 100% Polyester
Under Armour men Sportstyle Pique Track Pants Stealth Grey & White UN668SA70EHL KNSDKFM